Overview Maintain effective and efficient control of the company’s finances and appropriate reporting of company performance. This includes compliance rules and regulations to company policies, laws, internal controls and reporting requirements. Must be able to plan, organize direct and coordinate the financial operations for the operations. Responsibilities - Directs and participates in the closing of financial records to prepare local monthly financial statements, including reporting to corporate office.
- Compares performance with operating plans and standards and covering key performance indicators. Provides reports and interprets the result of operation to all levels of management.
- Responsible for site preparation and distribution of monthly, quarterly and ad hoc reporting, including site packs, scorecards, MPS financial reporting. Ensure distribution of reports submitted to meet corporate, site and brand deadlines including management review and discussion.
- Monitors sales and working capital performance, ensuring trends and exceptions are appropriately analyzed and follow up.
- Provide financial advice to sales and other departments regarding revenue recognition
- Provide support to manufacturing operations and for costing.
- Inventory management and review for trends, excess and obsolete, accounts receivable past due analysis.
- Balance sheet management including account reconciliations monthly and cash flows
- Responsible for delegation of authority and SOX compliance and integration throughout the company, performs and coordinates review of compliance with company internal controls – testing
- Coordinate and provide information as require for internal and external auditors, support audit process and follow through on results and remediation plans
- Assist, develop, and implement the financial strategic plan as set by General Manger and Finance Director
- Responsible for the timely preparation and distribution of quarterly forecasts and annual budgets as required, bridge analysis to prior periods and budgets with clear understanding of trends and impacts of the business.
- Improve forecast accuracy and work with department managers on forecasting improvements and early indicators
- Work with Shared Services environment
- Continually review accounting systems for appropriate information, accuracy and controls.
- Annual risk insurance, tax and other ad hoc reports as necessary
- Assist with implementation of new or upgrades to existing computer system such that all transactions engaged with the business are correctly and accurately recorded
- Provide guidance, support, and leadership to the local finance team
- Performs other duties as assigned that support the overall objective of the position.
Qualifications - Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Requires ability to meet deadlines and plan ahead.
- Ability to manage and participate in teams, and demonstrate high levels of initiative and good judgment
- Requires five years of experience progressive experience in accounting systems and operations, financial reporting, audit.
- Requires previous work experience in a manufacturing industry.
- Requires a working knowledge of internal and external audit processes.
- Requires knowledge of the laws and regulations financial transactions.
- Requires well-developed human relations skills sufficient to carry out negotiations, make formal presentations, conduct performance reviews, and communicate technical concepts to others.
- Must be able to travel including internationally up to 10% of the time.
It is the policy of the company to attract and retain the best qualified employees. We are committed to providing employment opportunities to the most qualified internal or external candidate based on work-related factors and without regard to non work-related factors including race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, or veteran status as a special disabled veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran, or other qualifying veteran.
An Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
Terex is a "T-Rex" when it comes to making a variety of cranes, aerial platforms, and construction and materials processing...