Performing basic and routine electro-mechanical assembly operations. Will use tools such as drills, soldering guns, screwdrivers, precision measuring instruments and other handheld tools. Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions such as blueprints, assembly layouts and sketches to complete a wide variety of assembly and subassembly tasks.
Must be able to go up and down stairs. Must be able to stand for 8 or more hours per day. Must be able to communicate effectively. Must be able tp operate a Computer, telephone and other office equipment. Must not present a risk of injury to self or others while engaged in Company duties. Must be able to work overtime as required. Other requirements include the following:
- Read work orders and follow production drawings.
- Position and align parts in test stands as required.
- Connect proper wiring to units under test and use correct reference standards to verify proper operation.
- Operate test stands and calibration equipment.
- Perform final assembly and calibration on units being manufactured.
- Solder wiring and PCB assemblies to units as required.
- Perform other work related tasks as assigned
- Control Panel Wiring
- Screw pipe/conduit
- Field/rack/skid termination
- 1+ year manufacturing enviroment experience
- 1+ year experience with electrical components, wiring, conduit, control panels and so on
- Experience with field/rack and skid termination is a plus
- Must be able to lift 50lbsunassisted
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
NOTICE TO AGENCY RECRUITERS
Please do not spam us with unsolicited candidate resumes. Unless you have a fully executed agreement with us, we will consider them a gift. Do NOT send resumes to any of our Supervisors, Managers or Executives.
Zeeco - 17 months ago