Our client is currently seeking a Controls Designer to create assigned project customer and manufacturing drawings, Bills of Material, programs and documentation using established standards. This is a long term, contract position.
- Create new part numbers and assemblies
- Support other departments, service, and manufacturing in project assembly and start-up/field repair.
- Design and layout the control system to fit within the required job parameters.
- Maintain contact with vendors, research costing and project proposal.
- Occasional overtime, outside standard office hours including holidays, Saturdays and Sundays.
High school graduate with at least 7 years experience in Electrical Design or a 2 year college degree in Mechanical Design plus experience using Main Frame CAD systems, understanding of the National Electrical Code and how it applies to industrial control systems.
If you're qualified for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 518-275-4816.
Walrath Recruiting, Inc. is in the business of temporary, temp-perm and permanent staffing across all job categories, including administrative, sales, marketing, medical, accounting, finance, legal, IT, engineering, and executive positions. We pre-screen all candidates and only represent top notch recruits and employers.
RegionalHelpWanted.com - 21 months ago