Lang Mekra North America is a world class designer and manufacturer of rear view vision technology and major tier 1 supplier to original equipment heavy duty truck manufacturers, and agriculture, construction and off-road equipment manufacturers. Located north east of Columbia, South Carolina, Lang Mekra is the recognized leader in premium rear view mirror & vision systems. |
We are currently recruiting an experienced automation Controls Engineer. The ideal candidate likes to work as part of an outstanding team; are dependable, hard-working, and thrive in a busy environment. This person is creative and wants to have a say in how things get done, and can work with little supervision while handling several projects at once. Lang Mekra offers a challenging and stimulating environment and opportunity for professional growth.
The duties and responsibilities of this position include:
- Working closely with Operations team to properly integrate control and reporting components into overall process design
- Development of control system drawings and schematics using AutoCad, including wiring diagrams and panel/enclosure details.
- Development of PLC and HMI programming
- Cycle/debug of machine to meet process parameters
- Development of controls document manuals
- 3-5+ years experience with control system design and PLC/HMI programming, preferably in custom automated machine building.
- Bachelors or Associate degree in automation controls technology
- PLC programming experience with specific PLCs, such as A-B, Siemens, Omron, & Mitsubishi.
- Thorough understanding of electrical controls and PLC network architecture.
- HMI configuration and programming experience (such as A-B, Siemens, Omron, Mitsubishi, Proface, and C-more)
- Proven ability to design panel layouts and wiring schematics using AutoCAD Electrical
- Factory floor troubleshooting experience, computer and networking skills, and strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Servo motor, drives, robotics, and/or motion control experience is a plus.
For more information and immediate consideration, please send your resume to https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=4167311
CareerBuilder - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -