Title: Controls Engineer
Location: Grabill, Indiana
Salary: 45,000 - $55,000
How to Apply: Submit your resume in Word format to Angie
Craven at AngieC@roxboro.net
Job Description: Currently I’m recruiting for a Controls
Engineer in the Grabil, Indiana area. Company offers
completive salary, benefits & relocation assistance.
Prefer someone out of manufacturing environment with
molding operations background.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support/Program multiple PLC and electrical controlled
- Recommend equipment improvements, or manufacturing
- Develop/install secondary equipment
- Coordinate all mechanical/electrical system
mechanical/electrical prints, software documentation and
- Organize and maintain all system documentation (i.e.
backups, path problems, configuration parameters.
mechanical automated system enhancements.
- Outline maintenance practices for automated systems.
- Design and implement software, electrical and
diagnosing software and electrical system problems.
- Support and assist maintenance personnel with
interface (HMI) hardware and software for automated
- Design, implement and support all human machine
and lean manufacturing techniques to improve labor
- Continuously improve processes utilizing synchronous
efficiencies and quality.
- Develop time tables and coordinate task for Capital
Requirements include but are not limited to:
following: Control Software – Core software using
- Must have a minimum of 2 year’s experience in the
Wonderware, RS-View, Allen Bradley SLC 505 series, Fluid
automated systems. This includes the ability to program
- Must understand the application of the PLC in
and troubleshoot relay ladder logic.
- Must be experienced with hydraulic systems &
- Must have very strong analytical & problem solving
- Must have very strong communication skills (verbal &
- Must have proficient computer skills (Word, Excel,
Electrical Engineering or related field.
- Associates Degree required in Industrial Electronics,
Doing business with MRI of PersonCounty: Your
application will be held in the strictest of confidence
and will remain your property in our possession which
will not be forwarded to any client without your prior
To View More Jobs: www.MRIofPersonCounty.com
Management Recruiters of Person County - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard -