The successful individual will develop PLC code using Siemens or Allen-Bradley PLCs to controls pallet conveyor, ASRS cranes, and various conveyor systems as designed.
Qualifications and Required Skills:
- Deliver the system for a project, fully tested and documented to site to the required specifications and project timing
- Responsible for application engineering of HMI/PLC systems for fully automated Warehouse Control Systems.
- Design, coding, specification and test of PLC, HMI and AC drive software.
- Provide out of hours (pager) support for installed control systems
- Focal point for on-site technical & commissioning issues
- Function as a key player within a project team
- Represent the company at both internal and external meetings
Other Preferred Skills and Experience:
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science /or practical experience in the field of electrical/controls engineering
- 5 years industrial experience with sound knowledge of Siemens S7, Allen Bradley Control Logix
- Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics
- Experience in the management of subcontractors delivering electrical installations and control systems
- Excellent word processing and spreadsheet skills
- Ability to travel
Swisslog offers challenging work in a globally networked environment as well as competitive base salary, comprehensive benefits including health/dental and 401K! United efforts of our employees represent the basis for developing and delivering the best solutions for our customers.
- Knowledge in the programming language Siemens S7 SCL, Modicon, Fanuc and Mitsubishi
- Sales Application knowledge of industrial warehouse systems (conveyors, monorail, etc.)
- Knowledge of Industrial Ethernet and modern field buses (e.g. PROFIBUS, ASi), AC drives and design experience of HMI systems
OUR SOLUTIONS DELIVER RESULTS.
OUR EMPLOYEES DELIVER SOLUTIONS .
Take your career to where you want it to go!
Swisslog is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Swisslog - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard