As our expert Licensing Coordinator- NY you will be a trusted member of our global licensing team with the following responsibilities:
Support global licensing team in all aspects including communications with design, merchandising, sourcing, PR and marketing and our partner licensees.
Support Licensing Managers with contract management and compliance including:
Support Licensing Managers with product approval process including:
- maintain licensee database
- request and maintain forecast reports and quarterly royalty reports from licensees
- advertising expense reports
Coordinate a full range of meetings and events; support with the coordination of multiple calendars. Support and assist licensing team in a variety of research projects and creating high quality, effective presentations for senior management, major retailers and new business meetings. Prepare reports requiring the selection of relevant data from a variety of sources; maintain and update ongoing reports and databases.
- working with AAA system
- ensuring global product development calendars needs are met
- tracking progress of product development cycle to ensure timelines are adhered to
- coordinating key seasonal product approval meetings for all global licensee partners
- ensuring sample submission for review
- ensuring visibility of our licensed products during appropriate tradeshows, markets and retail pre-line meetings
- maintain NY sample room and archives
Perform normal office functions such as:
Respond tactfully and promptly to inquiries and problems within scope of established authority.
- setting up and maintaining files
- arranging meetings, sample sales, tradeshows, showrooms, sample rooms and conferences
- gathering and compiling reports on information relevant to assignments
Serve as the central contact for general licensing department information.
Bachelor's degree plus 2 years experience in a project coordinator or brand licensing role; 2 additional years in lieu of degree
Ability to coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously and work within a team and across functions
Advanced Power Point, Excel and word skills
Excellent written and verbal skills
Strong interpersonal skills
Strong organizational and time management skills
Experience with product development and calendar management a plus
Ability to travel as needed
Merchandising & Product Management
Yes, 5% of the time
Number of Openings
Background Check Required