• Day to day working position relating to hot preparation of foods for Nickelodeon Restaurant Buffet , a la carte menu service, Room Service or Mall Buffet.
• Produce all hot foods, and maintenance of foods.
• Proficient in knife work, and utilization of small wares and kitchen equipment.
• Responsible for rotation of product and cleaning requirements.
• Ability to understand recipe cards.
• Ensure production of all hot foods is done according to established health guidelines set forth by local health department and or food beverage team.
• Insure fellow line staffers take appropriate required meal breaks and communicate with supervisors.
• Provides quality internal service in accordance with company Quality Service Performance Standards.
• Perform other duties as required.
• High school or GED. A minimum of 3-5 years experience in a similar position required: or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Banquet experience a plus.
The Nick Hotel is a great place to work! Want to know why? Follow us:
Twitter - www.twitter.com/NickHotelJobs
Facebook - www.facebook.com/NickelodeonHotelJobs
Entertainment Auditions info – www.twitter.com/AuditionsAtNick
See all open jobs - www.NickHotelJobs.com
Nickelodeon Suites Resort - 20 months ago