Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must have 1-3 years previous culinary experience.
- Experience in a high volume production kitchen preferred.
- High school education, GED, or equivalent experience.
- Culinary degree a plus.
- Ability to operate, clean and maintain most commercial kitchen equipment required.
- Knowledge of cooking techniques; knife skills; attention to detail.
- Moderate comprehension and literacy required to read recipe cards and procedures.
- Must be able to work any shift, weekends, holidays, and special events, as needed.
- Must have employment eligibility in the U.S.
- Should possess computer skills, including, but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, bend and use hands to handle objects, tools or controls. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. and work the majority of shift in a standing position. The employee frequently is required to talk or hear.
Dolce Hotels and Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D. We require consent to pre-employment drug testing for all positions.
- Work with Sous Chef to ensure daily objectives are met.
- Set up any a la carte stations required for breakfast, lunch, or dinner period.
- Ensure all dishes are prepared and presented in accordance with standard recipes and presentations established by the Chef.
- Clean and organize workstation; maintain a clean and sanitary culinary environment in compliance with all local and federal health codes.
- Perform banquet and kitchen line functions as directed by the Executive or Sous Chef.
- Ensure assigned workstation has proper level of par stocks and supplies according to daily menus and banquets.
- Maintain compliance with federal, state, local and company health, safety, sanitation and alcohol awareness standards.
- Complete mise en place before start of service.
Dolce Hotels and Resorts
- 2 years ago - save job