Education: High school or GED
Experience: One year of experience in preparing food on a large scale basis or six months to one year related experience and or training
Supervises: Support staff and residents as appropriate
1. Prepares appropriate foods, hot or cold, in a timely fashion for meal service according to approved menus.
2. Assist with supply inventory.
3. Assist with equipment inventory.
4. Complete meal production records for USDA.
5. Assist with meals for special facility occasions.
6. Is responsible for cleaning tables and equipment, maintaining work area in a sanitary condition.
7. Operates various kitchen equipment as assigned, reports malfunctioning equipment.
8. Reports unsafe conditions in the kitchen and suggest possible solutions to hazards.
9. Weighs and measure ingredients, properly using recipes in order to produce a standard product.
10. Interview residents and staff for meal acceptance.
11. Other job duties as assigned.
BCFS is a global health and human services non-profit organization with locations and programs in the United States as well as Eastern...