Responsibilities for this Position
- The Cook III assists in the production and fabrication of food products for the dining room and any special functions. He/she is responsible for the production and preparation of all cold pantry items, a la carte and banquet meals and the preparation of soups and stocks needed.
- Must be a citizen of this country or possess a valid work permit.
- 2 years experience in a similar food service operation
- Food preparation and presentation
- Banquet preparation
- Cleaning and sanitation
- Ability to operate kitchen power equipment
- Ability to utilize cutting instruments
- Must live in the local area or within commuting distance.
- Must be willing to work a variety of day/night and weekend shifts.
- Requires supervisory experience.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Must be able to converse in basic English.
- Requires strong organizational skills.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Able to be on your feet for long periods of time.
- Able to lift at least 35 pounds.
- Excellent people skills.
- Must meet grooming standards.
- We provide a substance free environment. Substance testing is mandatory.
- Meet/exceed customer expectations.
- Must meet or exceed the team expectations.
- An energetic personality.
- High School degree or equivalent.
- Free Parking
- Employee Funded 401-k
- Company Hotel Travel Discounts
- An Equal Opportunity Employer
- We provide equal opportunity without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, or disability.
Hospitality Online, Inc.
- 23 months ago - save job