Hotel Nikko San Francisco, proud winner of Best Places to Work by SF Business Times, is a 4-diamond, luxury property located just off Union Square in downtown San Francisco, with 532 guest rooms and suites and 21,000 square feet of meeting and banquet room space.
We have an exciting opportunity for someone who has previous culinary experience and wants to work Full Time as Prep Cook.
Requirements of the position:
Education and Experience:
- Must have excellent communication skills in order to communicate professionally.
- Must pay attention to detail.
- Must be organized, creative, and a self starter.
- Must be capable of standing or walking for long periods of time.
- Must be available to start April 22nd or earlier.
We offer excellent benefits to include medical, dental, and vision, 401K, PTO, Sick, discounts at other Nikko hotels abroad and friends and family rates at participating hotels along the West Coast.
- Minimum 2 years experience as a cook.
- Experience working in a hotel kitchen, restaurant and/or banquet kitchen highly preferred.