- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Ability to speak and read English in order to understand and perform job assignments.
- Extensive physical demands including, but not limited to, lifting, bending, pushing, and pulling.
- Exposure to extreme temperatures (hot and cold) due to cooking and refrigeration equipment.
- Always present a positive and professional image.
- Assists in preparing of food.
- Serves meals to students and staff.
- Performs cleaning duties, including sweeping and mopping of floors, cleaning of equipment and work areas, dishwashing and pot washing.
- Prepares, delivers, when necessary, food to staff, students and catering events.
- Prepares and serve food according to menus.
- Checks and stores incoming supplies.
- Collects and strips trays for dishwashing.
- Stores kitchen equipment, dishes, glasses, cups, pots, etc.
- Attends all mandatory in-service programs.
- Supports the goals, objectives and mission statement set forth by Whitsons.
- Performs all other duties as assigned
- 7am - 2pm M-F
Whitsons Culinary Group is among the region's largest and most innovative dining service companies, providing a wide variety of services...