Job Location :
Brightview Bel Air
Bel Air, MD
PTR-Part Time (15-29 hrs/week)
The Brightview Experience
... vibrant people creating vibrant communities
For over ten years, our Brightview communities have provided outstanding service and amenities coupled with personalized care for seniors. Some of our residents are seeking a vibrant retirement lifestyle in our independent living apartment homes, some require the services of assisted living and long-term care, still others find specialized Alzheimer's and memory care services in our "Wellspring Village". Across the range of our award-winning communities, Brightview has come to set the standard in senior living.
Located throughout the Mid-Atlantic and New England states, our communities boast top quality architectural design and amenities. But it's not just the beautiful gardens, elegant restaurant style dining, fitness centers, on-site salons, grand pianos, or even lively pubs that make our communities special. They're filled with caring and compassionate associates who take great pride in making a difference in the lives our residents each day. Join us and you'll discover a rewarding career as a part of a team of passionate professionals who feel great about the work they do and the people they do it with. In short, Brightview is simply a great place to live and a great place to work.
How you will serve our residents and our community:
- Consistently and genuinely demonstrates the STARS principles of Service, Teamwork, Action, Reputation and Success in all activities and interactions.
- Prepares meals according to the daily menu plan and/or as directed by supervisor.
- Adjusts or adapts recipes to accommodate specific dietary needs, whenever possible.
- Monitors and adheres to portion control standards.
- Prepares meals in accordance with sanitary regulations, State, local and BVSL policies and procedures.
- Properly maintains documentation of all temperature charts and records.
- Participates in and attends all required in-service training and education programs as scheduled.
- Other duties as assigned.
With our residents in mind, the right candidate will have:
- There are no supervisory responsibilties in this position.
- Safe Serve certification.
- Prior dining service experience in high volume setting.
- Previous experience working in a senior living environment preferred.
- Ability to read, write and follow directions in a recipe.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Strong customer orientation to older adults.
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm and energy.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English.
Brightview Senior Living, LLC - 2 years ago