Job Number: 013228
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (BSL) a publicly traded company (NYSE: BKD)
Want to become a member of our professional team and work for the largest senior living provider in the United States?
Consider joining our team at Wynwood Niskayuna located in Niskayuna, NY!!
Brookdale provides lifestyle solutions that create the most fulfilling experiences for each resident every day. We are constantly innovating new and better methods for enriching the lives of our senior living residents. The Brookdale experience offers much more than a place to live. Our residents share a common value: to be recognized as individuals, to lead lives with a sense of purpose and to maintain connections with people and interests that are meaningful to them.
We do this in more than 600 retirement communities, and with a wide range of innovative programs and services. Brookdale has nearly 50,000 associates whose passion, courage and true sense of partnership make Brookdale what it is.
More than a company, it is a calling.
Senior Living Solutions: Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing, Therapy, Hospice, Home Health, LifeCare, Continuing Care Retirement Communities. For more information visit: www.brookdaleliving.com
Immediate Opening: Cook
Job Number: 013228
Job Type: Part Time
Location: Wynwood Niskayuna- 1786 Union Street Niskayuna , NY 12309
Location Web Address: http://www.brookdaleliving.com/wynwood-of-niskayuna.aspx
Contact: Farra Foster
Key responsibilities include:
* Supervising food production in the absence of supervisor
* Preparing food daily as outlined on the Food Production Worksheet
* Maintaining kitchen sanitation and safety standards
* Assisting with set-up, service, and clean-up of food production
* Ensuring proper sanitation and storage of kitchen equipment
* Assisting with safety and training procedures in handling of food service equipment
* Ensuring compliance with state, local, and regulatory agencies as they relate to Food Service
We seek the following qualifications:
* Must have a high school diploma or GED
* One to three months of related experience with cooking in a healthcare setting
* Must have current ServSafe Certification as well as any other certifications/licenses required by the city and/or state
* Must be a team player and have the ability to multi task
* Must be organized and be able to maintain a clean work environment
* Must have flexibility with schedule
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you want a rewarding career enriching the lives of those we serve with compassion, respect, and excellence, we invite you to consider Brookdale Senior Living. Discover more about Brookdale Senior Living at BrookdaleLiving.com.
HOW TO APPLY: Please send your updated resume to email@example.com or apply online at www.brookdalecareers.com using Job Number 013228.
Brookdale Senior Living is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug free work place.
beverage, cook, food, food prep, culinary, food preparation, kitchen, meal preparation, restaurant, lead cook, Niskayuna, NY
Over the brook, and through the dale to grandmother's house we go! Brookdale Senior Living operates assisted and independent living...