Job Number: 013203
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (BSL) a publicly traded company (NYSE: BKD)
Want to become a member of our professional team and work for the largest senior living provider in the United States?
Consider joining our team at Freedom Plaza at Sun City Center located in FL!!
Brookdale provides lifestyle solutions that create the most fulfilling experiences for each resident every day. We are constantly innovating new and better methods for enriching the lives of our senior living residents. The Brookdale experience offers much more than a place to live. Our residents share a common value: to be recognized as individuals, to lead lives with a sense of purpose and to maintain connections with people and interests that are meaningful to them.
We do this in more than 600 retirement communities, and with a wide range of innovative programs and services. Brookdale has nearly 50,000 associates whose passion, courage and true sense of partnership make Brookdale what it is.
More than a company, it is a calling.
Senior Living Solutions: Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing, Therapy, Hospice, Home Healthe, LifeCare, Continuing Care Retirement Communities. For more information visit: www.brookdaleliving.com
Immediate Opening: Cook
Job Number: 013203
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Freedom Plaza at Sun City Center - 3910 Galen Court; Sun City Center, FL 33573
Location Web Address: http://www.brookdaleliving.com/freedom-plaza-sun-city-center.aspx
Contact: Kim Jadlowski
Key responsibilities include:
* Supervising food production in the absence of supervisor
* Preparing food daily as outlined on the Food Production Worksheet
* Maintaining kitchen sanitation and safety standards
* Assisting with set-up, service, and clean-up of food production
* Ensuring proper sanitation and storage of kitchen equipment
* Assisting with safety and training procedures in handling of food service equipment
* Ensuring compliance with state, local, and regulatory agencies as they relate to Food Service
We seek the following qualifications:
* Must be able to professionally represent Brookdale Senior Living
* Must have a high school diploma or GED
* Must have 6 months of experience in institutionalized living
* Must possess effective listening skills and the ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner
* Must be able to work independently as well as work as part of team
* Must have flexibility with schedule and be able to work days, evenings, weekends, and holidays
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you want a rewarding career enriching the lives of those we serve with compassion, respect, and excellence, we invite you to consider Brookdale Senior Living. Discover more about Brookdale Senior Living at BrookdaleLiving.com.
HOW TO APPLY: Please send your updated resume to Kim Jadlowski at KJadlowski@brookdaleliving.com or apply online at www.brookdalecareers.com using Job Number 013203.
Brookdale Senior Living is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug free work place.
beverage, cook, food, food prep, culinary, food preparation, kitchen, meal preparation, restaurant, Sun City Center, FL
Over the brook, and through the dale to grandmother's house we go! Brookdale Senior Living operates assisted and independent living...