The Cook plans, prepares, sets up and provides quality service in all areas of food production for menu items and specials in the designated outlet(s) in accordance with standards, recipes and training.
A more detailed job description is available upon request from the Human Resources Department.
- Prepare food items according to recipes, quality standards, production schedules and timelines to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Maintain “A” rating with the Health Department.
- Operate, clean and maintain all kitchen equipment.
- Maintain good coordination of food production.
- Maintain and address sanitation and safety practices in all workstations.
- Monitors inventory, makes recommendations to management.
- Maintain cleanliness of kitchen area.
- Keeps all perishable food items dated and properly stored.
- Transfer cases of received goods to the workstations.
- Assist management and team members as needed.
- Provide superior customer service in accordance with the Company DRIven to Excellence standards.
- Maintain the highest standards of professionalism when interacting with fellow team members as well as prospects, members, owners, and guests.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- One (1) year experience as a Cook in a similar culinary establishment.
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Riverside County Food Handler’s Card.
- Ability to comprehend and follow all recipes.
- Ability to work well under pressure of meeting production schedules and timelines for guest satisfaction.
- Ability to use all senses to ensure food quality standards are met.
- Ability to comprehend good quality products and maintain proper consistency on all finished products.
- Basic mathematical skills, to include weights and measures.
- Ability to work cohesively with others as part of a team.
- Ability to use good judgment with minimal supervision.
- Ability to communicate in English, in both oral and written form.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Time management; the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills.
- Initiative and adaptability.
- Detail oriented.
Diamond Resorts International® offers:
- Excellent earning potential.
- Excellent benefits program including company matching 401(k).
- Eligibility for our tuition reimbursement program.
- Resort Privilege Program (eligibility for travel discounts).
- Industry leading training program.
- Fun working environment.
- Unlimited real growth opportunities.
Diamond Resorts International - 6 months ago
copy to clipboard