About Evolution Hospitality
Headquartered in Orange County, CA, Evolution Hospitality is one of the top privately-owned hotel management companies in the US. Evolution Hospitality has a well-defined vision, a strong sense of values and guiding principles, and a long-range, quality-minded approach to business. From unassuming beginnings with a single property, today Evolution Hospitality is recognized as a first-class operator of hotels.
We are proud to offer candidates a dynamic career, personal growth, a strong tradition of mutual trust, integrity and an opportunity to make an impact on the business. Simply put, it means that it feels a bit different to work here. We are universally driven by our fundamental values and beliefs. At Evolution Hospitality, all associates are selected and evaluated on two criteria equally: results and culture. Honesty and humility are equally important as intellect and ability, and each member of the team embraces the challenge of becoming a better human being, both personally and professionally, as part of the package. Superstars are those individuals that not only create value for the company but also genuinely embrace and live Evolution Hospitality’s unique culture.
Are you ready to evolve? If you are interested in establishing a solid career and taking giant strides in personal growth, Evolution Hospitality is just the family you’re looking for.
We are currently looking for Cooks to join our team at the Desert Princess Resort Palm Springs.
As a cook, you’ll be part of a team responsible for producing high quality dishes in a quick and efficient manner.
Key responsibilities of a Cook include:
• Preparing menu items according to standard
• Maintaining a clean and organized work area
• Ensuring that equipment in work area is clean and in proper working condition
• Operating a variety of kitchen equipment
• Stocking, dating, rotating and checking temperatures of product
The ideal Cook candidate will have had previous experience as a cook in a high-volume, three meal a day restaurant environment. The minimum qualifications for this position are:
• Ability to stand, walk and move around during entire shift
• Ability to handle, carry and/or lift items weighing up to 50 pounds
• Ability to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy
• Must be willing and have the ability to work a varied schedule that may include evenings, nights, and weekends
• Must have a valid Certified Food Handlers Card or be capable of obtaining one
• Previous experience working in a hotel restaurant, banquet operation, or similar kitchen a plus!
An Equal Opportunity Employer
- 21 months ago - save job
The Doral Tesoro Hotel & Golf Club is a North Ft. Worth hotel that perfectly blends stylish design and a fashionable urban atmosphere....