1. Prepare food items according to Foster Farms specification.
2. Monitor and ensure highest level of food safety.
3. Opening and/or closing, as well as side duties as needed.
4. Keep work station clean.
5. Other duties as assigned.
1. Must have two-three years of cooking in a commercial kitchen, with breakfast, lunch and dinner experience.
2. High School Graduate or equivalent.
3. Serve safe certificate preferred.
4. Previous training and job knowledge of each station on a ‘cook’s line’ including: fryer, broiler, grill, salad/sandwich, and prep cooking stations.
5. Catering and/or Banquet experience preferred.
6. Must be team player and show pride in workmanship.
7. Must comply with the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
8. Excellent interpersonal skills.
9. Must be dependable and organized and be flexible in hours.
Foster Farms - 15 months ago
It doesn't matter if Henny Penny is having hot flashes, Foster Poultry Farms never uses hormones (nor does it inject salt water into...