HAND Senior Living
Offers a Generous Benefits Program and
Are you looking for a rewarding career in the culinary arts? Look no more! HAND Senior Living is a leader in the non-profit assisted living sector dedicated to serving our Las Vegas seniors. That’s where you come in! Our facility is looking for an experienced cook with the dedication to provide our seniors with the best quality food from the heart. This position will produce exceptional healthy meals by using fresh fruits, vegetables, meats and scratch baked goods.
Brief descriptions of this job may include but are not limited to:
· Prepare meals according to the menu created by our Executive Chef
· Serve meals on time with excellent plate presentation
· Plate desserts, prepare healthy snacks, proper thawing procedures, prepare salads and dressings, etc.
· Store food as per Health Codes
· Maintain pantry inventory, rotate and date items in walk- in, freezer and dry storage
· Necessary dishwashing, cleaning, sanitation, kitchen cleaning, sweeping and mopping
· Maintain organization in the kitchen
· Must be at least 18 years of age
· Must have a valid Health Card from the Southern Nevada Health District or the ability to obtain one upon hire
· Must have excellent customer service skills
· Must be a team player
· Must be willing and able to work varied hours and some holidays
If you are interested in this position and possess the above mentioned qualifications please visit our website at www.nevadahand.org and click on the careers tab to complete an online employment application. All applications must be completed in their entirety for further consideration. EOE
Formed in 1993, Nevada HAND is a 501(c)(3) housing and community development nonprofit corporation whose mission is to improve the lives of...