One Hope United is a social service child welfare agency that serves more than 15,000 children and their families in four states. Although there are countless child welfare agencies across the United States , very few organizations are able to offer the diverse array of prevention, intervention, and community-based programs and services available through OHU.
We are seeking a cook to fill a Full-time position at our office in Chicago, IL . We are offering a competitive salary and a complete benefits package, including health, dental and life insurance; significant paid time off.
-Food Sanitation certificate preferred
-High School Diploma
-2 years experience
- Assist and prepare breakfast, lunch, and snack for approximately 196 children.
- Maintain inventory and safeguard the storage of food, equipment, and supplies.
- Prepare meals that are appetizing and nutritional for the children.
- Maintain order, sanitation, and cleanliness in the serving of food, including eating utensils, kitchen equipment, and storage area.
- Plan and post monthly menus, consulting dietician or nurse on general matters of nutrition and special diets, assisting teachers/staff as it relates to nutrition.
- Ability to lift, push and carry up to 40 lbs.
To apply for this position, please send your resume with salary requirements to: email@example.com . Please indicate “Cook - Bridgeport” in the subject line.
Post Date: January 23, 2013
One Hope United does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
One Hope United is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
Since its inception, One Hope United’s purpose has been to care for children and to ensure they grow up in safe, loving environments....