The purpose of this position is to prepare and serve quality meals to TRS clients and Staff.
- Prepares daily meals within established menu parameters
- Serve daily meals to clients and staff.
- Washes dishes, pots, pans, and utensils as required.
- Maintain kitchen sanitation, including sweeping and mopping of floors each shift.
- Maintains “clean as you go” policy within work areas
- Adheres to established HACCP guidelines.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High School or equivalent
- Two years experience cooking in a restaurant/hotel setting.
- Current and valid Texas food handlers permit from local health department.
The Right Step - 2 years ago
Where Putting an End to Addiction Is Just the Beginning.
The Right Step has been delivering affordable, quality treatment solutions for...