The purpose of this position is to prepare and serve quality meals to TRS clients and Staff.
- Prepares daily meals within established menu parameters
- Serve daily meals to clients and staff.
- Washes dishes, pots, pans, and utensils as required.
- Maintain kitchen sanitation, including sweeping and mopping of floors each shift.
- Maintains “clean as you go” policy within work areas
- Adheres to established HACCP guidelines.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High School or equivalent
- Two years experience cooking in a restaurant/hotel setting.
- Current and valid Texas food handlers permit from local health department.
Where Putting an End to Addiction Is Just the Beginning.
The Right Step has been delivering affordable, quality treatment solutions for...