Valley View Healthcare Center , a dynamic Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living facility in Fremont, Ohio, has opportunities available for experienced, compassionate and dynamic Cook.
Cook - Full-time (30 hours/week)
Requires 2 years cooking experience and ability to work a flexible schedule including various day and evening shifts, weekends and holidays , etc.
We invite you to learn more about the unique Trilogy culture and the exciting opportunities that exist with our organization. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package and much more.
Great PERKS and BENEFITS. We take care of our employees!
Valley View Healthcare Center
- You will be paid weekly
- Gas bonus (money for gas!)
- Subsidized meals in the campus for breakfast, lunch, and dinner discounted at 50%
- Free uniform shirt or garment specific to your role
- 401K with employer matching
- Company provided Life insurance
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance offered
- Opportunity to win scholarships
- Employee disaster relief support
- Personal and professional growth -- over 100 free training courses in Computer Skills, Compliance, Clinical Skills, Alzheimer Disease, Communications, Leadership Skills and much more
- Discount rates on home and auto insurance
- Cell phone discounts
- Employee Assistance Program that provides professional counseling with licensed counselors to help you cope during tough times
- And much much more
825 June Street
Fremont, OH 43420
This position requires:
High School Diploma
2+ years cooking experience, preferably in a healthcare or restaurant/fine dining setting
Ability to serve food and beverage in a fine dining setting
Working knowledge of sanitary practices relating to food handling
Ability to read and follow written and oral instructions
Able to operate kitchen equipment as instructed
Trilogy Health Services, LLC - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Founded December 1997, Trilogy Health Services, LLC is a customer service-focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare...