Ocotillo Golf Club located in Chandler, Arizona is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of (job title). Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service for our guests.
• Prepares sufficient quantities of food product in accordance to production plan or forecast needs.
• Maintains overall cleanliness and sanitation standards in assigned areas.
• Alerts chef or supervisor of any equipment breakdowns, food overages, or shortages in a timely manner
• Maricopa Food Handlers Card
• Sanitation Training
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• One to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Troon Golf - 2 years ago
Troon Golf wants you to get teed off. The company manages the links at more than 180 golf courses throughout US states and in about 30 other...