As the Cook you will have responsibility of food production in the kitchen operations. This position plays an integral role in managing the food production operations while ensuring client and customer service. This successful leader must have the ability to work in a diverse work environment while remaining focused on client and customer satisfaction.
Essential functions and key tasks:
· Prepare large quantities of food, following standardized recipes, within required production schedule and sanitation standards.
· Maintains basic food recipes, preparation, and service and storage sanitation principles.
· Maintains a neat, clean, well-groomed appearance.
· Manages dining personnel and work in a cooperative manner with team members, guests, and client personnel.
· Dependable and able to meet schedule requirements (attendance and punctuality) with no restrictions.
· Provides leadership and guidance to team members in the preparation and serving of high quality and great tasting meals.
Education and Experience :
2 years related experience and/or training in food production. High School degree or equivalent
Unidine Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.
Unidine Corporation - 19 months ago
Unidine provides our clients with an experienced management team, real-time access to on-line systems and technology, and comprehensive...