WCI Communities creates amenity-rich, master-planned lifestyle communities, catering to primary, retirement and second-home buyers. Dedicated to product and service excellence as a People First® certified company, WCI offers traditional single and multi-family home choices with prices from the mid-$100,000s to just under $1 million. In addition to homebuilding and development, WCI generates revenues from its Prudential Florida Realty business, the second largest residential realty company in Florida; its Wells Fargo-affiliated mortgage services; insurance and title services, and its recreational amenities, as well as through land sales and joint ventures. For more information, visit www.WCICommunities.com.
Prepares food products according to club recipes and quality standards. Assists Executive Chef and Sous Chef with events and preparations as needed. Adheres to cleanliness standards as set forth by Dept of Business Regulations. Performs all duties with a focus on exceptional customer service for both internal and external customers, attention to detail and sensitivity for confidential material.
- Complies with all portion sizes, quality standards, department rules, policies and procedures.
- Works closely with Executive Chef and Sous Chef in organizing the kitchen, ordering & receiving product.
- Prepares vegetables for salads by peeling, paring, coring, portioning, washing, sectioning, zesting, cutting or scoring.
- Prepares garnish for hot and cold food plates and platters.
- Creates soups, cold appetizers, cold platters, sandwiches, desserts, hors d'oeuvres, center pieces, dressings and relishes in an attractive manner using club recipes and standards.
- Assembles box lunches and all components according to contracts.
- Slices and proportions cold cooked meat, fish and poultry; garnishes them in an appetizing and tasteful manner
- Adheres to state and local health and safety regulations
- Maintains the highest sanitary standards by ensuring that the work area and equipment are clean and sanitary
- Maintains neat professional appearance and observes personal cleanliness rules at all times
- Notifies Sous Chef (Executive Chef)in advance of expected shortages
- Maintains security and safety in work area
- Covers, dates and neatly stores re-usable leftover products
- Assists with other duties as instructed by the Sous Chef (Executive Chef)
- Other duties as assigned.
Please apply online or email your resume to email@example.com
- 1 year experience line experience in an upscale club, restaurant or hotel.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Ability to speak and understand the primary language(s) used by guests who visit the workplace
WCI Communities - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
WCI Communities develops luxury residential communities and homes in Florida. Founded in 1946, it caters primarily to retirement and...