Minimum 2 years experience working in high volume kitchen
• GENERAL REMINDERS:
• Always wear proper uniform attire including plastic gloves, bonnet
• Calibrate thermometer daily
• Always look into the mirror before going out to the serving line. Groom yourself to present a positive image.
• General courtesy requires you to clean up after yourself, don’t leave it for someone else.
• Assist Chef in all production requirements following recipes, safe food handling principles in a sanitary and professional manner.
• Service hot line Production maintaining compliance to portioning, plate presentation, temperature and quality.
• Perform temperature checks during production period to ensure food is being held and prepared at correct temperatures. Log in Manual.
• Follow sanitation requirements as prescribed by head chef.
• Assist in implementation and follow-up on sanitation cleaning schedule for all kitchen areas and equipment.
• Coordinate cooking, prepping, etc. of all items on production schedule. Must be proficient in recipe procedure, measurement conformity, cooking techniques.
• Assist with production in cold pantry station when applicable.
• Attend weekly kitchen meetings to be held by head chef.
• Perform additional duties as assigned.
Mon - Friday Ranging from 6 am - 5pm
Some weekends required as needed.
Whitsons Culinary Group - 10 months ago
Whitsons Culinary Group is among the region's largest and most innovative dining service companies, providing a wide variety of services...