Posting Job Title: Coord, Commercial Sales
Requisition #: 145905BR
Posting Location: Columbus, OH, US
Area of Interest: Customer Service/Member Services
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
The Time Warner Cable Ohio Region is currently seeking a Business Services (BS) Serviceability Coordinator for the Business Class Department in our Columbus, OH office. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
Essential Job Functions:
BS Serviceability Coordinator
is responsible for supporting the Sales Engineering and Account Executive sales staff. Responsibilities include providing the necessary supporting documentation for all Business Class pre-sales projects; primarily, but not restricted to, providing cost estimation services and support.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Receive, process, assign and track all pre-sales technical support requests and requests for serviceability costing information received via the Online Sales Information database.
- Monitor, process, assign and track all work cues received via Salesforce.com®, e-mail, and other tools.
- Partner with the entire team to ensure 100% of pre-sales support requests are covered, and internal operational level agreements (OLAs) are met.
- Receive and process all pertinent paperwork.
- Record all progress, and provide metrics for reporting workgroup activity and efficiency statistics to management.
- Take appropriate actions to communicate and resolve issues.
- Follow escalation procedures as required.
- Maintain records and documentation according to standards.
- Verify data integrity.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- 1 to 2 years experience in a responsible sales support role in a technical products sales organization preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, organizational, and communication skills.
- Ability to manage projects and timelines.
- Ability to coordinate via phone, messaging and e-mail across multiple departments.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of algebra preferred.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations such as projections, budgets, and business plans preferred.
- Ability to use personal computer and industry standard software programs including: Windows Vista and Windows 7, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) 2008 and 2010.
- Experience with CSG billing and Salesforce.com is a plus.
- Must be able to operate standard office equipment (copier, fax, scanner, phone, etc.).
- Must be knowledgeable of the Internet. Experience with Internet-based mapping systems such as Google Earth® is a plus.
- Ability to learn new systems and software programs.
- Good clerical and typing skills a must.
High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) is required.
The physical demands described here are those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job the employee is: Regularly required to talk and hear; Frequently required to sit, stand and bend at the knee and waist and walk; Required to use hand to type, handle objects and paperwork; Required to reach and hold on to items at chest level or reach above the shoulder;
Required to use close vision and be able to focus. Finally, the employee generally works in an indoor office environment; overtime may be required. Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action
/ Drug Free Employer M/F/D/V
FCC Unit_TWC: 0534
Controlling Establishment ID: 00869 - Columbus 3770 Livingston Ave
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Time Warner Cable - 14 months ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...