JOB SCOPE/ SUMMARY:|
- Coordinate the administration of corporate fleet operations and related activities
- Perform various work activities and tasks in relation to fleet activity and powered industrial vehicles (PIV).
1. Prepare and maintain all driver information and qualification files, to include pull notices, and annual review of records in compliance with D.O.T. regulations.
2. Maintain driver qualification files database, including updating driver information and auditing the accuracy of information pertaining to qualification files and eligibility.
3. Maintain corporate PIV pricing information and update with changes as needed.
4. Coordinate with regional distribution center personnel to ensure proper working order of all equipment and facilitate communication with vendors as necessary to resolve concerns. Ensure compliance with corporate safety policies and procedures, and applicable government safety rules and regulations.
5. Coordinate the purchase of departmental capital equipment, to include purchase orders, contract files, and confirm receipt of delivery.
6. Process equipment lease invoices and confirm pricing to ensure timely processing of invoices through SAP and coordinate with vendors to resolve billing issues.
7. Update registration log to ensure all vehicle equipment has been properly insured and registered with the Department of Motor Vehicles, and appropriate documentation has been issued and is readily accessible.
8. Responsible for all applicable licenses and registrations required to operate as private motor carrier.
9. Perform studies on departmental activities to identify trends and best practices for continuous improvement.
Educational attainment equivalent to high school graduation
Considerable experience in freight administration, logistics and record keeping processes
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITIES RECOMMENDED FOR POSITION:
Considerable knowledge of fleet operations and record keeping practices
Considerable knowledge of Federal transportation laws and related safety regulations
Knowledge of MS Office software applications
Behr - 20 months ago
Masco's ideal customer is a home improvement junkie with a thing for cabinets -- and a hand-washing fetish. The company is a leading...