Posting Job Title |
Austin, TX, US
Area of Interest
Posting Job Description
Time Warner Cable currently seeks a Project Coordinator for our Commercial Services Department. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
Track and coordinate all aspects of commercial sales projects
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Coordinate all commercial projects in the assigned territory
2. Provide project oversight and coordination of project teams
3. Act as Project Coordinator and a single point of contact for customers and internal departments
4. Set up and chair project review meetings and conference calls
5. Facilitate and manage continuous communication to appropriate groups to keep them informed of project updates and status
6. Maintains excellent relationships with internal departments, vendors, customers and contractors, fostering a team approach to issues and opportunities
7. Support regional processes and standards
9. Coordinate inter-departmental activities & Service Level Agreements
10. Produce status reports to management
11. Perform other duties and special projects as assigned by management.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Proficiency with a personal computer and software packages including but not limited to: Microsoft Office (such as Excel, Word, Access) and Web based tools and reports. Must have ability to work independently with moderate supervision and interface effectively via phone, email or in person. Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task are required. Must have a valid driver's license and a good driving record. Possible 24 hours availability, including weekends and holidays. Overnight travel might be required.
Controlling Establishment ID
00009 - Austin 12012 MoPac
Time Warner Cable - 17 months ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...