1. Prepare needs assessment plan.
2. Propose to the Asst. Dean, changes in current space allocation within CAH and CAH departments.
3. Work with CAH and each department/school for budgetary items as related to CAH Space.
4. Evaluate the unique needs within CAH (Art, Music, Theater, etc. all have unique issues).
5. Prepare plans for CAH and departmental moves.
6. Coordinate moving companies for all moves within CAH .
7. Coordinate all moves within CAH departments.
8. Coordinate all moves outside CAH departments that effect CAH organizations.
9. Coordinate all Fire Marshal and Environmental Safety issues for CAH .
10. Coordinate all Disability issues as tied to CAH Space.
11. Assist in the performance of fire drills as related to CAH buildings.
12. Maintain all documents/drawings as pertaining to CAH Space to include but not limited to square footage documents, office numbering documents, room capacity documents, work orders archive.
13. Supervise all work order submissions from all CAH units.
14. Coordinate with UCF legal and other groups in relation to MOU’s and contracts as associated to CAH space.
15. Coordinate all CAH off campus properties to include but not limited to; Orlando Repertory Theater, Orlando Shakespeare Theater, Sanford Student Museum, Center for Emerging Media, Orlando Technical Center.
16. Coordinate and report to the dean in reference to UCF partnerships buildings including but not limited to.
Master’s degree in an appropriate area of specialization; or a bachelor’s degree in an appropriate area of specialization and two years of appropriate experience.
Experience with facilities improvement, practical construction supervision experience, ability to read and evaluate mechanical drawings, and experience in academic facilities operation.
This is a repost position. Previous applicants are still being considered and do not need to reapply.
Selected candidate must be able to physically examine spaces, including within ceilings.
Salary not expected to exceed $38,750.
If the selected applicant claims college credit on the application for this position, an official college transcript must be provided within 30 days of the hire date. This applies whether the applicant is a new hire or promoted from among current UCF employees.
The University of Central Florida is proud to be a smoke-free campus.
University of Central Florida - 17 months ago