Posting Job Title: Coordinator, Contractor Remittance
Requisition #: 147631BR
Posting Location: Raleigh, NC, US
Area of Interest: Finance/Accounting
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
The Time Warner Cable currently seeks a Coordinator, Contractor Remittance for our Contractor Billing department. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
Shift: Mon - Fri (7am - 4pm)
Location: Morrisville, NC
The purpose of this position is to perform work order quality control functions to ensure accurate billing for our third party installation vendors, all in a manner consistent with Time Warner Cable policies, procedures, quality, standards, customer needs, and applicable local, state, and federal regulations.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and employee may also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by Leadership as required. Time Warner Cable may need to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Essential Job Functions:
- Reviews Contractor work orders and various reports in an effort to target invalid coding and ensure that Contractors are using the proper billing codes at time of work order completion in the field.
- Supports Business Class remittance activities in areas not yet integrated into existing processes.
- Complete the invoicing and approval process for weekly contractor payments.
- Supports the workflow process for invoice creation, gathering of approvals, and interaction with Contractors to provide status updates on their reconciliation and payments.
- Supports any capitalization activities including review of in-house work.
- 2-4 years of experience in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, with specific cable experience preferred.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- CSG or ICOMS billing experience preferred.
- Strong analytical skills, including extensive knowledge of MS Excel
- Motivated self-starter who is organized, efficient and team-oriented
- Ability to work independently and communicate clearly
- Ability to develop and deploy creative/original solutions to complex problems
- Must be able to effectively present information in a one-on-one and small group environment with both internal employees and third party vendors.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
Education and Experience:
High school diploma required
Limited, but some travel required.
No Supervisory responsibilities with this position.
FCC Unit_TWC: 0593
Controlling Establishment ID: 00232 - Raleigh Atlantic Ave
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...