Hyannis, MA, Full-Time/Year-Round
SUMMARY: The Corporate Facilities & GSE Coordinator supports the organization's Corporate Facilities Department. This position assists with the functioning of building systems including mechanical, electrical, and fire/life safety. The person in this role will act as an assistant to the Supervisor for the maintenance of buildings and grounds. He or she will coordinate contractors for routine maintenance, facility renovation projects entailing HVAC, electrical, plumbing, security, other additional systems, and aircraft hangar operations. The Corporate Facilities & GSE Coordiantor must be familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures as s/he will be relying on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals while performing a variety of complex tasks.
- Conducts and performs general maintenance, minor repairs and grounds keeping of headquarters (HDQ) facilities
- Assists with leading, planning and coordinating all HDQ facility improvements, renovations, and office relocations
- Acts as liason assistant between Cape Air, HYA airport mamanagement and vendors during major maintenance and construction projects and assures compliance with FAA, TSA, and Airport security regulations at all times
- Collaborates with Supervisor and Director to maintain all company refueling vehicles and record keeping
- Assists with ensuring that required fueling vendor/contractor semi-annual self-audits are completed
- Assists with GSE vendor support and maintenance and conducts general maintenance and repairs to company GSE
- Assist other departments and stations with transporting supplies and equipment
- Assist with company fueling operations while ensuring the integrity, safety, and flexibility necessary to meet operational requirements while providing a critical interface between all company partners.
- Supports the development of policies and procedures for the department that incorporate best practices
- Establish positive relationships with customers and suppliers
- Promote Sustainable efforts throughout the department and the organization
- Additional duties as assigned
JOB REFERENCE NUMBER : #201329
- Ability to interact effectively with others
- Ability to work independently and adapt to changing work priorities
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing
- Excellent organizational skills
- Knowledgable of FAA, TSA and Airport security regualtions
- Basic understanding of building systems (HVAC, electrical, plumbing, etc.)
- Ability to diagnose and problem solve building systems and Ground Support Equipment
- Ability to effectively manage a variety of complex projects simultaneously
- Possess or has the potential to quickly gain the core competencies of the position
- Must be 18 or older and a high school graduate
- Must be able to lift 70 lbs.
- Must exhibit exceptional knowledge of Cape Air and must embody the Cape Air MOCHA HAGoTDI spirit
- Please note this is a safety sensitive position which requires CHRC clearance in accordance with the FAA Code of Federal Regulations
TO APPLY: Please click HERE to complete our online employment application by Wednesday February 13, 2013 (11:59PM EST)
Deadline to Apply: Wednesday February 13, 2013 (11:59PM EST)
Cape Air - 2 years ago
Cape Air has served Island-markets with a focus on leisure travel since 1989 and is experienced with the unique transportation needs of...