Posting Job Title: Coordinator, Creative Execution
Requisition #: 144812BR
Posting Location: New York, NY, US
Area of Interest: Marketing
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
The Time Warner Cable Corporate office currently seeks a
Coordinator, Creative Execution for our Corporate Marketing Department. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
The Coordinator, Creative Execution will support the corporate Direct Marketing team with regards to execution and production of Direct Mail, Print, Shared Mail, Inserts and creative marketing material for TWC shared services supporting Acquisition, Migration and Retention initiatives. This individual will assist the Direct Marketing team, agencies, printers and other vendors to ensure on time and on budget delivery, and live up to TWC's exemplary standards for all direct mail/collateral/assets/images produced.
The successful candidate will be a highly-motivated individual capable of working effectively with the Direct Marketing team, Get, Grow and Keep strategy teams, as well as external vendors and agencies. This position is based in New York City.
Essential Job Functions:
This individual will work within the corporate Direct Marketing (DM) team. The candidate will be primarily tasked with providing support for the DM team in its mission to develop first class direct marketing initiatives for TWC acquisition, migration and retention efforts. Main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Support Manager, Creative Execution in production and execution of direct response campaigns, including direct mail, print/FSI, and statement inserts.
- Traffic creative rounds, project schedules and versioning matrices to various partners - Get/Grow/Keep teams, printers and agency partners.
- Ability to partner with cross-functional teams to support DM execution and production process.
- Understanding of direct marketing and Direct Mail best practices to help drive the successful completion of assets to meet campaign deadlines.
- Assist Creative Execution team with monthly financial reporting.
-1-3 years relevant experience
- Highly detailed, with ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Previous direct marketing production experience preferred
- Skilled in MS Office software, particularly Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- High degree of initiative, personal responsibility and ownership
- Ability to execute responsibilities in a timely and accurate manner
- Strong interpersonal skills, working as a team member with internal stakeholders as well as external strategic partners
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional counterparts
Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university (degree in sales/marketing preferred); or equivalent training, education and experience and a minimum of 5 years experience in Marketing, Product Marketing, and Brand Marketing. Cable/MSO experience a plus.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) from four-year college or university; or equivalent training, education and experience.
No Supervisory responsibilities with this position.
FCC Unit_TWC: HQ452
Controlling Establishment ID: 00449 - NYC 1633 Broadway
Time Warner Cable - 16 months ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...