Comedy Central is looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated coordinator to work within our Enterprises department providing support for the development and execution of marketing plans and coordinating of creative assets for multiple lines of business including; Home Entertainment, Records, Live Tours / Events, and Publishing to maximize tune-in and ancillary revenue.
The Coordinator works closely with all departments including; Consumer Marketing, Digital, Fan Engagement, On-Air and Off-Air Creative, Press and Publicity, Talent, Programming/Acquisition, Legal, and Finance.
Issuing creative briefs for all creative needs - including; key art, packaging and marketing materials
Routing all assets through distributors/partners, proofreaders, management, legal/standards
Write marketing plans and research new promotional opportunities
Follow through and make sure project delivery schedules are on time
- Support supervisors and department heads on developing and executing marketing plans for Home Entertainment, Records, Live Tours/Events, Publishing and new business initiatives.
- Develop sales materials and information for partners
- Facilitate network promotions (digital promos, clip selection and distribution, on-air promos, e-blasts, social, mobile, etc)
- Submit invoices and track expenses
- Manage project timelines
- Assist management in market research
- Compile sales reports and provide analysis to management
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, with 1 – 3 years relevant industry experience
- Strong project management and organizational skills; must be able to prioritize
- Strong interpersonal, written, and communication skills to interface through multiple levels (up to VP), and across groups
- Team player with ability to manage individual projects and learn quickly
- Candidate should be extremely detail-oriented, reliable and a self-starter who is capable handling multiple projects at once.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong interest in business/entrepreneurship
- Strong sense of humor and creative mind
- Strategic thinker with solid analytical skills
- Historical understanding and knowledge of Comedy
Viacom - 2 years ago