Work directly with event planners and serve as a service coordinator and liaison between event planners and other conference center components. Provide follow-up once an event is booked by securing additional information necessary for the conference center to provide excellent service before, during, and after the event. Information is provided and/or secured via telephone, email, mail, fax, and on-site meetings concerning lodging, conference space, food services, other event services, area attractions, and other related information.
Work with sales personnel to secure any necessary changes/corrections in contracts and agreements.
Coordinate and communicate service provisions of event contract and event planner requests with other conference center components.
Be available to event leaders as necessary to ensure satisfaction in all aspects of the event.
Assist in coordinating office functions for the Event Coordination Unit by maintaining event files, schedules, forms, and providing assistance to the Event Coordination Manager.
- Candidate must have good public relation skills and the ability to work with a variety of people.
- Ability to juggle several tasks at one time.
- Good organizational skills needed.
- Attention to detail is very important in this position.
- Excellent computer skills required.
- Four year college degree preferred with an emphasis in the hospitality industry or customer service.
LifeWay Christian Resources - 15 months ago
LifeWay Christian Resources is one of the world's largest providers of Christian products and services, including Bibles, Bible studies,...