About the Huffington Post:
The Huffington Post is a Pulitzer Prize-winning source of breaking news, features, and entertainment, as well as a highly engaged community for opinion and conversation. The Huffington Post has 50 million monthly unique visitors (comScore November, 2012) posting more than 8 million comments each month. The site has more than 40,000 bloggers -- from politicians, students and celebrities to academics, parents and policy experts -- who contribute in real-time on the subjects they are most passionate about. The Huffington Post has editions in the UK, Canada, Quebec, France, Spain, and Italy with Japan and more scheduled to launch in the coming months.
About the Role: Coordinator, Executive Support and Special Projects
The Coordinator provides administrative support to a company executive. Requires in-depth knowledge of company operations, policies, and procedures. Handles details of a highly confidential and critical nature.
• Schedule & coordinate meetings, conferences and travel
• Performs various administrative duties that are of a highly confidential nature
• Perform department/division coordination duties, scheduling, and review of information requiring executive’s signature
• Works on special projects as needed
• Supports the department or division on any administrative issues that should arise
• Collects and prepares information for use in discussions/meetings of executive staff and outside individuals
• Prepares presentation materials for meetings
• Makes high level contacts of a sensitive nature inside and outside the company
• Operates electronic mail, spreadsheet programs, maintains personal information systems and databases, and perform other semi-automated administrative support tasks
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 5-7 years directly related experience in supporting high level executives
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to manage and prioritize a busy workload
• Ability to work in an extremely fast-paced and high-energy work environment
• Capacity to work independently, while also being a team player
• Requires extensive knowledge of assigned departments or division’s policies, practices and procedures
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
AOL - 13 months ago
Though it's no longer a part of Time Warner, AOL is still serving America online. The Web portal serves users with an array of content...