Panera, LLC is currently seeking a
Coordinator, Field Systems Support
Panera bread is a specialty concept with unparalleled people and quality products offering careers as diverse as our breads. As a result of continued growth, Panera Bread is actively seeking a Coordinator, Field Systems Help Desk Analyst to be primarily responsible for providing technical support to our cafes.
1. Provide professional and courteous phone support that will ensure the highest level of customer service and satisfaction.
2. Will strive to ensure Cafe associates moral and Cafe sales are not negatively impacted by minimizing downtime from POS system issues
3. Will log accurate records of all support issues in Heat; including problem description, resolution, troubleshooting methods, and conversations with the customer.
4. Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of the Panera POS System hardware and software technology systems; including front of house, back of house and communication network.
5. Demonstrate the ability to diagnose and troubleshoot software, hardware and procedural problems.
6. Work to minimize downtime resulting from procedural, hardware, or software applications issues within the Panera POS System.
7. Develop and maintain knowledge of all business processes and procedures used by Panera Bread Bakery-Cafe.
8. Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Shift work is required; including weekends and overtime as needed. Will be subject to on call, or call back status if needed.
9. May be assigned other duties, which can include but are not limited to: Software Deployment, System Staging, Configuration & Testing, System Programming, or Cafe Installations & Upgrades.
At Panera, our employees' health and happiness are a high priority. The following benefits (based on eligibility) are more than just rewards - they're thanks for all you do as part of our family: Competitive Salary • Excellent Health & Welfare Benefits •
- Strong telephone and interpersonal contact skills required; with call center experience a plus.
- Willingness to have telephone conversations monitored for quality performance review.
- Ability to type at least 30 WPM with a high degree of accuracy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience on PC/LAN and/or POS hardware systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows NT/95/98/2000/XP, Internet Explorer, Outlook, Word and Excel; Lotus Notes and remote communication software PCAnywhere and RAS.
- A+, MCP or MCSE certifications are a plus.
- Experience with Heat or another helpdesk tracking software is desirable.
- Proficient in common food service or retail business operations.
- Associate's degree required.
- Six months related experience required.
Company-Matched 401(k) Savings Plan • Employee Stock Purchase Plan • Paid Vacation • Paid Holidays • Workout Facility • Panera Express Lunch Delivery • Complimentary Bakery Items • Product Discounts
Panera Bread - 11 months ago
Work Passionately...Please visit us online to learn more at PaneraBread.jobs.
Panera Bread is expanding quickly across North America,...