The overall purpose of the position is to ensure that the member experience with the Fitness products is of the highest quality possible. Responsibilites include:
· Conducts thorough testing of all programming changes and updates to the websites and the fitness module and provides feedback to management
· Assists with website, fitness module and IVR requirements as needed
· Performs QA in PRS on all fitness member materials prior to them being mailed
· Loads all fitness member material to Tridion and coordinates with Marketing, AMG and IT accordingly
· Coordinates member mailings including but not limited to Annual Fee Reminder Letters, the SilverSlate, and Social Activity Fliers
· Assists Manager and VP on fitness product projects as needed
· Associate Degree or equivalent preferred
· Minimum 3 years general office experience including administrative support
· Excellent computer skills to include Word (to include mail merges), Excel, and PowerPoint
· Quality of Work: Employee consistently checks his or her own work and effectively proof- reads work. Employee submits work that is complete, accurate and thorough.
· Quantity of Work: Employee consistently makes good use of his or her time. The expected volume of work is accomplished and employee is able to meet deadlines and productivity levels.
· Interpersonal Communication: Employee consistently communicates respectfully. Employee actively and objectively listens and manages reactions by using positive and reassuring tones in all conversations.
· Continuous Improvement: Employee consistently recognizes and analyzes problems, proposes solutions and takes responsibility for mistakes while learning from them.
· Initiative: Employee consistently seeks better ways to achieve results, actively seeks additional responsibilities, and completes all tasks without being asked.
· Flexibility: Employee consistently adapts well to change, is willing to perform a variety of responsibilities, and supports new ideas, concepts and practices.
· Teamwork: Employee consistently works positively and cooperatively with others to achieve desired team goals and results.
· Customer Responsiveness: Employee consistently listens to customer’s questions, concerns and requests. Employee follows-up timely and responds positively to customer’s needs.
· Attendance and Punctuality: Employee consistently adheres to Non-Exempt Attendance and Punctuality policy.
Mobility: Primarily sedentary, able to sit for long periods of time.
Physical Requirements: Ability to speak, see and hear other personnel and/or objects. Ability to communicate both in oral and written form. Ability to travel within the facility. Capable of using a telephone and computer keyboard. Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
Environmental Conditions: Usual office setting.
ASH Companies - 17 months ago