Title: Coordinator, HR Records
Location: Americas-United States-New York
Job Number: 131847
Responsible for maintaining and updating employee records for the Aramis Designer Fragrances (ADF) and Tom Ford (TF) Freelance populations, as well as to support employee records maintenance and update for all other brands, both non-exempt and exempt. Provide exceptional customer service to employees and field representatives in ADF and Tom Ford, as well as HR clients across the brands. Possess a thorough level of knowledge of HR policies and procedures across the brands. Electronically update HR transactions via system uploads into the Oracle HR/Payroll System. Analyze and audit data input to the HR/Payroll System on a daily basis to ensure data consistency. Assess employee issues and work with Payroll and other departments to resolve.
* Maintain a good understanding of the Oracle HR/Payroll System, Corporate Policies and Procedures, and IRS Regulations in order to perform daily updates to the system.
* Process HR/Payroll transactions on the Oracle system for the ADF and Tom Ford Freelance populations, as well as assist with providing additional support for maintaining and updating employee records for all other brands: both non-exempt and exempt. This includes new hires through the use of the Taleo Onboarding tool as necessary, salary increases, retro payments, special payments, promotions and transfers, cost center changes, status changes, payroll transfers, address and location changes, taxation and direct deposit set up, contractual agreement processing, and terminations.
* Provide back-up to the Bobbi Brown, LaMer, and Jo Malone Freelance populations during the absence of the HR Records Coordinator primarily responsible for these brands.
* Collect and review all forms submitted. Ensure Governmental I-9 Compliance for work authorization, appropriate visa or other USCIS* approval for new employees, as well as adherence to Corporate Guidelines for employees’ signature on employment agreements and completion of other relevant paperwork for various system transactions.
* Execute ad hoc reports to analyze data through the Cognos Reporting tool.
* Coordinate and review Remote Time Entry Payroll through the Voice Response System for the ADF and Tom Ford populations, and back-up support for the Specialty brands.
* Systematically update salary increases (merits, adjustments, and promotions) into the Oracle HR/Payroll System for the NYO Corporate, Field, and Retail Sales populations for all the brands throughout the company.
* Work with Payroll, field representatives for ADF and Tom Ford, as well as HR clients for all brands in researching information in order to resolve issues and respond to requests or inquiries with employee records. Refer to next level of Management when appropriate.
* Responsible for working with other members of the team in auditing the Critical Fields Report across brands on a daily basis in compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley regulations. Audit transactions entered by staff members into the Oracle system as required.
* Work closely with Payroll and HR clients throughout the organization to resolve Cost Center issues involving GRE matters demanding immediate resolution.
* Ensure that Payroll deadlines are met for all transactions processed (non-exempt and exempt) so that employees are paid on a timely basis and according to all changes expected within a given pay cycle.
* Handle employment verifications for the ADF and Tom Ford employee populations.
* Update completed transactions into the MAC Tracking log for the retail population.
* Work on special projects and tasks as necessary.
* U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
* High School diploma and 0-2 years experience required.
* Ability to maintain strict confidentiality when accessing and processing all information.
* Excellent interpersonal skills as well as written and oral communication skills.
* Ability to apply a high degree of attention to detail and extreme accuracy when updating system records.
* Ability to work under pressure, shift priorities and meet strict deadlines on a regular basis.
* Proficiency in Excel, Word and Outlook required.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Brand: Estée Lauder Companies Corporate Departments