Under the direction of the Logistics Manager, the Logistics Coordinator is responsible for supporting optimum customer service as it relates to all deliveries.
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions:
- Communicate appropriate product pick-up and delivery requirements.
- Assist Transportation Operations Manager on customer service issues.
- Receive next day customer requirements from Customer Care Center, and divide loads into three categories for distribution.
- Assist Transportation Manager and Regional Logistics Director on contracts negotiation with carriers.
- Must comply with company safety rules and regulations and wear proper safety equipment while on plant grounds.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Frequent sitting, standing, and walking
- Some exposure to dust, noise, and extreme temperatures.
- 2-5 years of experience in logistics (load planning and dispatch).
CEMEX - 22 months ago
CEMEX serves up cement with a multicultural accent. The subsidiary of Mexico-based CEMEX, S.A. de C.V. is one of the largest cement...