The incumbent will coordinate local exhibits, assist with convention and product theater activities, and perform administrative assistance for the department. This position interacts daily with the sales field force, brand management, interdepartmental company management, associations, and vendors.
This position is fast paced and in a time sensitive/deadline driven environment. The incumbent must be able to perform their work in a timely, accurate, and organized manner. This position also requires the incumbent to be able to handle multiple tasks while prioritizing their workload. Good communication and interpersonal skills, and work as a team member, are also essential.
The coordinator responsibilities include:
1. Processing local exhibit programs generated from the field and associations: liaison with associations on the exhibit details, processing paperwork, communicating with the field, preparing invoices for payment, and generating monthly reports.
2. Assisting with convention related and product theater activities:
3. Performing administrative functions for the department including: organizes and expedites flow of work through department; initiates follow-up action, as required; assists with filtering/handling inquiries where appropriate; preparing correspondence/reports; developing, organizing, and maintaining filing system on a daily basis; scheduling meetings; sorting and prioritizing mail; answering phones; and securing travel arrangements and processing expense reports.
- Assist with communicating details, processing paperwork, communicating with internal colleagues and external stakeholders, managing workflow, tracking and follow up on activities (including, but not limited to, promotional invitations, posters, and material packets), performing meeting planning tasks (i.e communication with venues, food, beverage and a/v arrangements, etc.) within company compliance guidelines.
- Plan, organize, execute, and report mailings.
- Review and process convention and product theater leads, match and track attendee data, and coordinate post show follow up reports in a timely manner.
- Assist with developing measurement tools, compile and assess post event metrics.
- Develop, maintain, and track budgetary estimates and expenditures.
Bachelor's Degree preferred
Required Experience & Technical Requirements
- This position requires at least two years experiences in exhibit, convention /meeting planning related positions.
- Pharmaceutical experience is a plus.
- Strong organization, attention to detail, prioritization and time management skills are essential.
- Organization, prioritization, and time management skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to take direction and work as a team member
- Microsoft including Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
- Willingness and ability to travel if needed
Purdue Pharma L.P. and its associated U.S. companies are known for pioneering research on the principal cause of human suffering: chronic pain. Headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, it is one of the fastest-growing pharmaceutical companies in the world today. Purdue Pharma has led the battle against inadequate treatment of pain by developing long-acting pain-control medications that are prescribed by healthcare professionals around the world. As the sponsor of Partners Against Pain, the company provides community outreach and educational programs to encourage the therapeutic alliance of patients, their families, caregivers, and healthcare professionals.
Benefits: Purdue offers a wide range of competitive benefits to all full-time employees. Our benefit package includes a variety of benefit programs to provide for the health, welfare and financial security of our employees and their families.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce, M/F/D/V. Corporate standards require pre-employment drug testing and background investigation.
If you are interested in a specific open position, you must apply online by visiting our website at www.purduepharma.com . No hard copy resumes will be considered.