Overall Purpose: The Coordinator, Premium Ticketing Programs will provide an array of administrative and supportive functions vital to the departments overall core functionality.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist with overall development, design and execution of premium ticketing initiatives
• Daily maintenance of dynamic pricing (yield management) based initiatives
• Coordinate & advance numerous items essential for overall program functionality and on-site execution
• Provide daily event based customer service through dedicated e-mail and phone systems
• Assist and provide input on collateral, sales and marketing materials
• Assist with overall inventory management – i.e. ticket holds, reallocations & releases
• Departmental liaison to co-workers, venues, management, agencies, etc
• Research vendor statements, phone calls, and discrepancies
• Product research, data collection, and pricing assessments
• Creation and maintenance of corresponding event files
• Update and maintain all client/customer databases
• Evaluate existing platforms to ensure content is both accessible and accurate
• Assist with compilation and subsequent distribution of ticket counts, settlements and reconciliations
• Processing and fulfillment duties associated with ticket orders, invoicing, mailings and payments.
• Actively participate in local functions affiliated with premium initiatives as required
• Other duties as assigned
Qualifications, Experiences & Attributes
• Positive attitude is a must
• Related experience in the entertainment or sports industry or equivalent combination of education and experiences
• Firm understanding of supply and demand based economics and underlying principles
• Ticketmaster, Archtics,& AXS experience preferred, but not required
• Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office applications including: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc
• Strong work ethic, results oriented; ability to go above and beyond what is necessary to achieve success
• Excellent oral and written communication skills required
• Ability to take direction with little or no follow-up
• Strong organizational skills, time management skills and attention to detail required.
• Ability to effectively handle projects or individual responsibilities from conception to completion
• Willingness to work long, irregular hours - including nights, weekends and holidays as required
• Ability to work local events as related to program initiatives
Req Create Date:
Denver multibillionaire Philip Anschutz is a man of varied interests. His holding company includes an eclectic stable of entertainment,...