Sales & Marketing: Ticket Sales
Coordinator, Sales ( Bradenton, FL) - Pittsburgh Pirates (Bradenton, FL)
This position will be a primary contributor to Spring Training and FSL season ticket, group ticket, and food & beverage package revenue, as well as corporate sponsorship revenue. This position will assist the Manager, Sales & Marketing in all aspects of sales development and client services.
This position is located in Bradenton, FL.
• Sell Spring Training and FSL season ticket, group ticket, and food & beverage packages.
• Through outbound sales calls, in-person appointments, and other methods, generate new
ticket sales from businesses, individual buyers, churches, referrals, and other such prospects.
• Assist with renewal of season and group ticket packages for Spring Training and FSL.
• Provide superior customer service to existing clients, prospects and any general calls.
• Obtain new corporate partnership revenue and service existing corporate partner contracts.
• Represent the Pirates at local networking and promotional events and through community
involvement for the purpose of maximizing sales opportunities.
• Assist in executing of all pre, post, and in-game group ticket sales events sold by the
Florida Operations staff.
• Assist with client services during Spring Training and FSL games, as well the
execution of promotional nights.
• Sell sponsorships and memberships for various special programs and events, such as
the Pirates Charities Spring Training Golf Classic, Marauders Baseball Camp, Marauders
• Kids Club and Silverauders, etc.
• Maintain accurate records of all contacts and communications in CRM.
• Assist with special events and programs as requested, which may include the Pirates
• Charities Spring Training Golf Classic, Marauders Baseball Camp, Reading Scores Program,
and Baseball Basics for Women.
• Assist with oversight of interns.
• Assist with the recruitment of facilities rental groups for McKechnie Field and Pirate City
fields, dormitories, and conference/meeting space.
• Assist as liaison for supplemental groups using Pirate City or McKechnie Field.
• Complete all other projects and tasks as assigned by Manager, Sales & Marketing.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business related field, Sports Management or Sports Administration.
• Minimum 1-3 years of experience working in the front office of a professional sports team
or similar athletic organization.
• Valid Drivers License
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
MLB - 13 months ago