Posting Job Title: Coordinator, Tech Ops
Requisition #: 145180BR
Posting Location: Brooklyn, NY, US
Area of Interest: Engineering/Technical Operations
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
Time Warner Cable currently seeks an Operations Coordinator for our Technical Operations Department in Brooklyn, NY.
Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
Key Responsibilities :
Qualifications/Skill Set :
- Will be expected to assist the Area Operations Management in managing contractor invoicing.
- Coordinate the entire day-to-day operations of the invoice reconciliation responsibilities with the installation contractors.
- Carries out responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and practices.
- Responsible for working with the team in coordinating the resolution of escalated service calls.
- Preparing materials for meetings and coordinating meetings and calendars.
- Reviewing and analyzing reports as needed
- Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to work with computerized spreadsheets. Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to analyze financial and operational data Knowledge and experience with MS Project, MS Excel, MS Access and MS PowerPoint required
- Experience working in a financial based environment
Candidate must have a College degree and/or 2 to 3 years of equivalent experience.
Legal/Financial Responsibilities :
Requires adherence to Time Warner Standards of Business Conduct. Position must assist in maintaining the confidentiality of customer and business data at all times.
FCC Unit_TWC: 8341
Controlling Establishment ID: 00463 - Brooklyn Paidge Ave
Time Warner Cable - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...