As part of your application for employment, you will be asked to acknowledge your agreement of the following statements at the end of the application process:
1) Crown Media United States, LLC and its subsidiary companies (collectively “Crown Media”) are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, religion/religious creed, sex, age, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetics/predisposing genetic characteristics, marital status, veteran/military status, or any other legally-protected status.
2) I understand that Crown Media will consider requests for accommodations of physical or mental disabilities at any time before or after employment begins. I understand that Crown Media would appreciate as much advance notice as possible regarding request for accommodation and that documentation of the need for accommodation might be required.
3) In compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, Crown Media will hire only U.S. citizens and aliens authorized to work in the United States. Prior to beginning employment, all new employees will be required to complete Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification.
4) In accordance with Crown Media’s policy to maintain a drug-free workplace, all applicants must submit to a test for drugs and employment by Crown Media is contingent upon successfully passing the drug screen. I understand that any violation of the Drugs and Alcohol policy during employment shall be grounds for termination of my employment.
5) I authorize Crown Media to investigate any and all statements or information contained in this application. I understand that any omissions, inaccuracies or false statements on this application shall be grounds to deny my application. If I am already employed at the time the misstatement is discovered, it will be grounds for termination of my employment.
6) I authorize Crown Media to conduct a background check including, but not limited to, a criminal report, and I understand that any offer of employment that I may receive will be contingent on this background check being acceptable and within Crown Media guidelines.
7) If I have asked that my current employer not be contacted, I understand that any offer of employment that I receive will be contingent on Crown Media receiving an acceptable verification of the information on this application regarding my current employment.
8) I understand that if I am employed by Crown Media, I will be an at-will employee, that I will be required to follow all policies and procedures of Crown Media, and that my employment can be terminated at any time for any reason or I can quit at any time. I acknowledge that no one at Crown Media has promised that I would remain employed for any length of time, and I understand that no one other than an officer of Crown Media is authorized to make such promises.
9) I understand that if I am employed by Crown Media in a position where I will be driving a company vehicle on a regular basis, any offer of employment that I receive will be contingent on Crown Media verifying that I have an acceptable driving record.
This position is responsible for editing daily broadcast logs, executing agency traffic instructions and maintaining commercial inventory for Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movie Channel.
- Edits and reconciles daily broadcast logs
-Verifies spot delivery
-Assigns house numbers to National and Direct Response advertising
-Inputs accurate copy assignments
-Communicates traffic issues to Ad Sales
-Contacts agencies to obtain/clarify/confirm traffic instructions and delivery information
-Distributes contract confirmations
-Completes daily tasks associated with inventory and broadcast logs
-2 years of related Ad Sales Traffic experience
-PC skills in MS office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
-Previous traffic database experience
-Undergraduate degree in Communications, Advertising or Business
-Excellent verbal and written communications skills are necessary
-Strong organizational skills and extreme attention to detail are required
-Possess strong time management and multi-tasking skills in a fast-paced environment
-Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
-Experience using Orion or Wide Orbit traffic system strongly preferred
-Prior digital ad operation experience a plus
-Previous cable network experience
-Media internships a plus