Manages the critical training functions for the Arizona/Southern Nevada Region. Position will develop and execute a training plan for hourly employees.
- Develop and implement training plan for CDL training for new hire drivers.
- Be able to provide instruction for new hires of all skill levels.
- Develop objectives, lesson plans, and guide study for training plans.
- Includes Train-the-trainer program to enable driver trainers to train employees in local markets.
- Be able to train new and current employees in company safety initiatives. Training includes Smith System Driver Training, MSHA, OSHA, Legacy, e-Legacy, and others.
- Coordinates with Safety and Human Resource department to ensure that all trainings for which he/she is responsible are in compliance with state, federal, and local regulations and requirements
- Confers with train-the-trainers and local management to resolve problems, provide immediate feedback and recommendations for solutions to improve performance of training programs
- Proactively confers with company representatives to identify, evaluate, and provide recommendations and solutions to improve area training
- Promotes safety within his/her assigned territory
- Actively promote CEMEX recruiting within the region. Includes building relationships with local schools and career centers to increase interest in all communities CEMEX does business.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- A high school diploma or equivalent. College degree preferred.
RM Plant Ops
- Two (or more) years training experience
- Working knowledge of OSHA/MSHA regulations
- A Current CDL or ability to become CDL certified
- Proficient with PC package
CEMEX - 16 months ago
CEMEX serves up cement with a multicultural accent. The subsidiary of Mexico-based CEMEX, S.A. de C.V. is one of the largest cement...