The Vendor Relations Coordinator will be ensuring all documentation for chargebacks are scanned into and indexed into the NMG Claim Inquiry System and also working with our vendors of Neiman Marcus Stores, Bergdorf Goodman and Neiman Marcus Direct on their compliance chargebacks and disputes. In this role, the associate will work with vendors of our NMG divisions on chargebacks assessed to them, assist them in finding proof documentation and provide feedback on the NMG shipping, invoicing and packing guidelines. |
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Upon request, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Process claims using NMG Claim Inquiry
- Utilize internal systems such as MPS, CMOS and BGMS
- Answer incoming calls
- Place outgoing calls
- Make copies/scans
- File as needed
- Counsel vendors on shipping requirements
- Prepare and create reports
- Complete detail checks
- Troubleshoot/resolve problems as needed
- Import and Scan documentation into Docunav
- Process weekly
- Flex to other areas as needed
- Attend scheduled shift regularly and punctually
- Requires attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- High proficiency with systems; PC applications
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills
Ability to read, analyze and interpret information. Ability to write reports and basic business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups, managers, clients, customers and the general public.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
Neiman Marcus - 18 months ago
For over a century, The Neiman Marcus Group has stayed focused on serving the unique needs of the luxury market. Today, that commitment is...