This position assists the program manager in managing a program at Tutors for All.
Essential Job Functions
- Collaborates with program manager to hire lead tutors and tutors
- Collaborates with program manager to assist in training, curriculum development and professional developments
- Helps hold tutors accountable for professionalism, promptness and job requirements
- Helps hold lead tutors accountable for professionalism, promptness and job requirements
- Serve as point of contact for tutors and lead tutors who need to report upcoming lateness or absence
- Manages the development of curriculum for the program as the semester progresses
- Keeps all data for the program including, but not limited to student attendance, tutor attendance, test scores, student information, etc.
- Reassigns students across teams as needed
- Ensures the publishing of progress reports twice a semester
- Helps manage student behavior during tutorial as needed
- Manages special projects – parent outreach, positive reinforcement for students, etc.
$12.00 an hour
- Passion for working with urban youth
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to manage many tasks at once
- Attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve in a fast paced environment
- Adherence to strict professional standards as regards to conduct, dress, timeliness, etc.
- Eagerness to reflect on and improve performance
Online applications are strongly encouraged.
Mailed applications are accepted at:
Third Sector New England, Attn: Employment Manager –TFA Coordinator
89 South Street
Boston, MA 02111
Or send to us by fax to: 617.523.2070
Third Sector New England/Tutors for All is an equal employment opportunity employer. We strongly encourage applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds.