The Coordinator for Nursing Education works within a group of experienced educators to coordinate nursing education, and staff development. Promote a culture of excellence, and create new programs focused on furthering the knowledge of our nurses. Pursue this extraordinary opportunity to strengthen your clinical skills and advance your career. Discover a position that offers true work-life balance and endless possibilities for your future.
- Assists the Manager of Nursing Education in program planning, development, implementation, evaluation and daily operations of Nursing Education services
- Sustaining the development and maintenance of processes that support Nursing Education within the Division of Nursing
- Maintains professional competencies by attending educational programs and participating in professional organization
Please be advised that we are only considering nurses with the following:
- Masters of Science in Nursing required
- Current New York State Registration to Practice Nursing required
- Certification in Nursing Professional Development preferred
- Minimum of 3 years education experience required
- Experience in nursing leadership position required
How Pathway Medical Works with You to Get the Job:
Since 1998 we have focused exclusively on helping nurse case managers and related non-bedside nursing professionals find career opportunities that fit their lifestyle and advance their careers.
- We have long-standing relationships with nurse executives at dozens of leading healthcare organizations, ensuring that your accomplishments and skills get noticed by key decision makers .
- We will review your resume to make certain it emphasizes the important skills and experience requirements of the job for which you are applying.
- We will then prepare you for your interview , enabling you to show why you are the best candidate for the job.
- When an offer is extended we will help you negotiate compensation , benefits and any additional employment issues.
Medical Staffing Network Care Management
- 2 years ago - save job
Since 1998 Pathway Medical Staffing has placed case managers and non-bedside nurses in great jobs at hundreds of leading healthcare...